An ingenious children's shoe that stays on securely, slips on easily over other clothing, and protects little feet and dangling ankles from inclement weather. Wear over bare feet, socks, slippers or shoes, throughout fall, winter and spring! The Booties go on easily, stay on with two adjustable toggles, and keep wind and cold out.
Great for taking your child to a playgroup or outing where they need indoor shoes - just put their shoes on at home and then these booties overtop!
- NEW! Durable, waterproof, skid-resistant and lightweight PLUSfoam sole, made from 100% recyclable materials
- Water and wind resistant with fleece lining
- For Fall, Winter & Spring – just layer up or down
- They go on easily and don't fall off
- Two adjustable toggles to provide a personalized fit
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth (purchased separately)
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Canada!
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval.
When buying both the Booties and Linerz, please consider:
- Linerz will take up space inside the booties
- The booties will fit slightly smaller with a layer inside
- It is recommend to not go higher than one shoe size above what your child's foot measures.